We want to announce that starting Monday May 4th 2020, we will go back to business (not as usual) but by being able to serve great specialty Colombian coffee via walk in / take-away or online pick up
At The Boy & The Bear must say thank you first for the support with your online orders during these quarantine weeks while we were not able to serve our customers at The Boy & The Bear cafés. From the very begging of the COVID-19, our main reason is to contribute to the fight against the spending of the virus by helping on flattening the curve of contagion within our neighbors. We also know this situation will not be over in just a couple of months, therefore as a company we must re-invent our service operation in order to be able to serve our customers and run the business with the highest health precautions and regulations
we can take in and implement.
Takeaway safety guidelines when visiting our cafés:
- Temporary opening hours 7:00am to 3:00pm on all cafes.
- There will be one exclusive entrance and one exit for each location.
- Face-mask is required for our staff and customers for service.
( no face-mask / no service )
- All sales to-go only.
- Keep 6 ft of distance between people on your proximity.
- No seating while waiting for your order.
- You can order 15min in advance for a pick - up.
- If you have been coughing or having a mild fever please stay home.
Please stay safe & well, At The Boy & The Bear we encourage our customers to buy thru our ONLINE STORE for coffee bags & merchandise.
Let's mindful in public spaces for the well being of our communities. Thank you for your understanding.