The Boy & The Bear - Coffee Roastery is a small fast-growing company in the specialty coffee industry. Our team is looking for strong minded baristas with enthusiasm and energy to share our story, our brand and coffee knowledge to our customers. Our coffee brand is going through an exciting phase of expansion right now which means that we need you to put your heart in our brand with an interest to develop as a person and professional barista. If you are looking to take your coffee experience to the next higher level in the Specialty Coffee Industry and you think you will be a great fit to The Boy & The Bear, we will be happy to receive your application..
@ The Black Store - Redondo Beach, CA
Barista & Cashier
At TB&TB we are always on the search for new strong minded baristas to join our team. Being humble and kind always goes first and putting your heart and love into your work goes a long way in our company.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The Boy & The Bear is all about the best Colombian coffee experience. Every single detail counts from the moment our customers step into our stores: The aesthetics and the music creating the atmosphere. AS well as your positive energy as a barista. Your passion for coffee and amazing customer service is what completes the ultimate customer experience at TB&TB.
Consistency and quality are your key priorities as well as making sure every customer is 100% satisfied with the coffee experience.
PART TIME: 20 to 25 hrs / week.
- $15 per hour + Tips
- You will be scheduled 5 days a week / 2 days off
- 5 to 6 hours shifts.
- Register Operation
- Take customer orders and clarify questions our customers may have with a kind and humble connection.
- Welcome every customer every time. Saying “hello” first is part of our culture.
- Connect with customers.
- Clarify any question our customers may have with a kind and humble connection.
- Connect with team members with positivity and enthusiasm.
- Ensure that a quality product is being served to customers.
- Offer our selection of pastries constantly.
- Anticipate customers and store needs for an optimal customer experience.
- Have a clear knowledge on all inventory items and coffee specs and processing.
- Have a clear knowledge on all methods of coffee extraction.
- Provide the best possible coffee beverages for customers
- Complete daily cleaning tasks provided by your Store Manager before the end of your shift.
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines
- You are our brand’s Ambassador.
- You obviously love coffee.
- Impeccable Customer Service.
- Specialty Coffee experience preferred.
- Reliable on every shift and STRONG WORK ETHICS.
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver
- Legacy to our customer experience and product quality is your big priority.
- Flexible schedule and MUST be able to work Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- Food Handlers card required.
- Must work well with others and follow directions.
- Keeping a healthy and amicable work environment is also your priority.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Being Able to attend shifts at our three of our locations Redondo Beach, Culver City & Westchester when / if required is a BIG PLUS. (all three locations within 12miles distance)
NOTE: Our company is growing strong by the day, and there is always room for growth for those amazing baristas in our team!
@ The Grey Store - Culver City, CA
@ The White Store - Westchester, CA
@ TB&TB Headquarters - Gardena CA
Assistant Production Operator
The Boy & The Bear HQ is our newest location ready to open by the end of June 2021. Our Head Roaster (your immediate manager) will need your assistance and reliability on every step along the production process for a flawless work dynamic.
PART-TIME: For a start you will be scheduled 3 days a week / 5 hours shifts.
- $15 per hour
- Coffee Roaster cleaning
- Roasting facility / Annex cleaning and organization.
- Assisting on receiving, counting and organizing of all incoming inventory.
- Accurately clean, sanitize, prep and organize your workspace in order to execute a successful production work.
- Make sure all products are successfully finished with flawless presentation up to the high-quality standards of TB&TB.
- Accurately assist on the assembling and prep online orders for shipping and delivery.
- Fully understands and execute all safety, quality, and sanitation policies and procedures
- You obviously love coffee.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Reliable and solid on every work shift.
- Problem Solver
- Food Handlers Required.
- Experience in the speacialty coffee industry is a big plus.