NO Cafe No Trabajo (No Coffee / No Work) Tee - TriBlend
No Café / No Trabajo translates from Spanish to English as:
“No Coffee / No Work” .
We teamed up with designer Milos Milovanovic to help us accomplish a design that, for a lot of us, tells the absolute truth. The day doesn’t feel like it has started until you’ve had a great morning cup of coffee.
Fabric: 50/50 Tri- blend
Print: Vintage print
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Hiring?
We are always inspired in adding more people to TB&TB family. If you are passionate about specialty coffee and would like to apply. Please send us an email with your resume, a small bio of yourself along with why you would like to be a part of the team.
Subject: Are you hiring
Why Only Colombian Coffees?
From the origin of The Boy & The Bear – Coffee Roastery, our company has always stood for the genuine and transparent approach when it comes to the process of our coffees. The coffee process from crop to cup, reassuring we serve nothing but the best. Also sharing our personal culture to the community.
The Boy & The Bear is not only about our Colombian coffees, there's more to it than just the speciality Colombian coffees. It’s all about the whole Colombian coffee experience, it's about our Colombian culture, our people, the music and everything that represents the positive and liveliness side of our country.
“The Boy & The Bear – Coffee Roastery is a magical surrealism of the Colombian coffee experience and its culture behind it” Andres Piñeros – Founder of TB&TB.
When can I expect the ordered coffee to arrive at my doorstep?
- Right now we are processing and shipping all orders daily on a 2-3 day delivery service.
- Your coffees will be roasted 1 to 5 days before shipping.
* Flat Rate shipping $4.99 anywhere in the US
What is the difference between Classic Espresso & Modern Espresso?
We have always been intrigued in the pairings of espresso profiles and what different roasting approaches can bring to every new cup of coffee served at our cafés. With this motive and curiosity in mind, we came up with two different kinds of espressos on our menu:
The Classic Espresso:
With the classic espresso our intention is to amplify the sweeter, creaminess and darker notes in the coffee cup with a conservative approach. It’s TB&TB interpretation to a traditional classic bold espresso shot.
The Modern Espresso:
Is an ongoing process of experimentation of the new exotic flavors. For modern espresso, we always use exclusive and exotic coffee beans with unique characteristics. The Natural Processed coffees are our favorite types of coffees to serve as Modern Espresso. Naturals on bar tend to have fruity, complex and well rounded flavor notes in the cup, which also pairs very well with the milks we offer in our cafes.
What is the perfect brewing recipe for your coffees?
We strongly believe that our Colombian coffees have their own character and personality traits that are able to speak all on it’s own through every cup experience. At TB&TB we encourage our customers to brew their coffee the way they want. After all, the best cup of coffee is the one YOU like, based on your personal preference.
Our suggested ratio for Pour-Over coffees is: 13gr of water per every 1gr of specialty Colombian coffee and the standard recipe at our cafés is:
- Coffee: 30g
- Water: 390g at 201F / 93.8C
- Brewing time should be around 3:30-4:00 minutes
When it’s time to brew, use this as a guide to help you brew a great quality cup of our Colombian coffees at home.
The consistency and the size of the grind play an important role in the final results of your brewed cup.
Please experiment and see what the best approach is for our personal brewing methods.
We have knowledgeable baristas working at each location, feel free to ask questions next time you are in.
Dialing / brewing espressos is always an ongoing process during the day while our team at our stores are in the constant pursuit of the great espresso shot. We rather want to keep it simple in order to get to an accurate and efficient result.
There are four variables that we use daily at our cafes behind our espresso machine. This is a quick look on our espresso guidelines and a great starting point for your espressos
- Dose: 16g of espresso in (on an 18gram portafilter basket)
- First Drop: 10 seconds with a 4 seconds pre-infusion time/pause - Time: 36 to 42 seconds
- Yield: 32g to 38g of espresso out
All coffees to be used on espresso have the following resting period: - Classic Espresso: At least 13 days from roasting date.
- Modern Espresso: At Least 25 days from roasting date.
What is the best timing / resting period before brewing your coffees?
For espresso our Colombian coffees need at least 13 days of rest after roasting day for an exceptional coffee experience. These coffees will reach their peak point on flavor and consistency at 25 days.
For Pour-Overs and home coffee brewers we suggest start brewing our coffees between 4 days from roasting date up until 25 days. All characteristics of the coffees are finally merged, the layers of flavors open up and are easier to understand while drinking.
What are your normal opening hours at your cafes?
Our regular opening hours are:
The Black Store in Redondo Beach: 7am to 6pm Everyday
The Grey Store in Culver City: 6:30am to 6pm Everyday
The White Store in Westchester: 7am to 6pm Everyday
Important Note: We DO NOT change our opening hours unless a major cause.
If any changes, those will be posted on our Instagram account and our website.
What days are you open?
We are open 364 days a year with some opening exceptions on the following holidays:
Thanksgiving Day: Open 7am to 2pm
Christmas Eve: Open 7am to 2pm
Only day of the year we close / Christmas day: CLOSED ALL DAY
New year’s Eve: Open 7am to 2pm
New Year’s Day: Open regular hours 7am to 6pm.
Can I reserve seating for an event?
Unfortunately we do not reserve seating for private events. If you have any further questions please contact us to email@example.com
I’m planning to do a private event in one of your cafes, what should I do?
Unfortunately we do not reserve our locations for private events. If you have any further questions please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Store and Shipping
Do you Sell Gift-Cards Online?
We offer two different versions of Gift Cards:
- Physical gift-cards sold in all of our three cafes.
- Digital gift cards sold through our online store: We will send you an email with a code for you to redeem at our cafes.
How often do you roast & ship your coffee orders?
We roast our Colombian coffees every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Fridays for all cafes and online orders.
All orders are shipped twice a week: Mondays by 12 noon and Thursdays by 12 noon.
UPDATE March 15th 2020
Now we are Shipping online orders everyday.!
All shipped coffees will be roasted 2 to 4 days before shipping.
Do you ship to my country?
We currently ship to 40+ countries worldwide (North America, Europe & Oceania). At TB&TB we are currently working to expand our coverage in order to bring the best Colombian Coffee experience to you all.
If you don’t find your country on the list of countries we ship to and you want to submit an order feel free to send us an email to email@example.com
United States, Canada, Mexico,
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Belarus, Cyprus, Estonia, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Montenegro, Romania, Ukraine
Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand.
When will my coffee / order ship?
We process and ship orders every Monday and Thursdays of every week.
* Monday by 12 noon: For all orders submitted by Monday before 12noon.
* Thursday by 12 noon: For all orders submitted by Thursday before 12noon.
Your coffees will be roasted 1 to 3 days before shipping.
What is your shipping rate and when can I expect to receive my order ?
US TERRITORY ( DOMESTIC )
- Flat Rate $4.50 UDS on all orders.
- FREE SHIPPING on orders $50 +
- For all shipments within the US territory = Delivery times is 2 to 3 business days with Fedex from shipment date. ( not including Saturdays / Sundays / Holidays)
MEXICO & CANADA
- Rate $7.10 USD / FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDER ABOVE $75 USD
- Delivery time of 3 to 5 business days with Fedex Priority from shipment date (not including Saturdays / Sundays / Holidays )
EUROPE & OCEANIA
- Rate $11 USD / FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDER ABOVE $75 USD
- Delivery time of 3 to 6 business days with Fedex Priority from shipment date (not including Saturdays / Sundays / Holidays)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Customs policies can vary from country to country and it can generate delays beyond the delivery estimates explained above. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
*The international shipping rates mentioned above will cover shipping charges only. It is important for you to know that duties, taxes and carrier fees are not included in your order amount at checkout. The Boy & The Bear – Coffee Roastery cannot be held responsible for any extra fees from third parties. In the case that any extra-fee is charged at or before delivery. These must be paid by the order recipient
What is your return policy?
All items in our store (except for coffee) are eligible to return within ten (10) days from delivered to your door.
At The Boy & The Bear – Coffee Roastery we want all customers to be happy and pleased with each of their orders. In the case that for any reason you want to file a return notice for your order that has been already delivered, please follow conditions bellow:
- The Boy & The Bear – Coffee Roastery needs to be notified via email from customers within the first ten (10) calendar days from order delivered. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please specify: (1) order number, (2) Proof of purchase and (3) Reason for the return.
- The returned item(s) must be received by The Boy & The Bear – Coffee Roastery in great conditions and unused within the first ten (10) calendar days after the return label has been issued and sent to the customer.
- All coffee sales are final (coffee products are not eligible for return or refunds.) - International orders are not eligible for return or refund.
Once the package has been received by TB&TB, we will notify you via email letting you know we have received your returned items. We will check on the quality and / or condition of the item and will notify you via email with the acceptance of the return.
After return has been accepted, TB&TB will process an immediate refund (full or partial) to your credit card.
- All items are ONLY eligible for an exchange if the item is defective or damaged at the moment of delivery. Please notify our team via email within the first ten (10) days from delivery.
- Tee Shirts are eligible for an exchange when you have purchased the wrong size.
- Coffee products are not eligible for an exchange. email@example.com including
I haven’t received my order yet and my lead-time delivery is due, what should I do?
All confirmed orders from The Boy & The Bear – Coffee Roastery will include a tracking number by Fedex, for you to track and follow your package. This Tracking Number will be sent to your email after your order has been confirmed and your shipment has been established.
As a very first step in order to solve your questions, we encourage you to click on the Tracking Number sent to your email in order to confirm the estimated delivery date on your package.
Any further questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including - Order number.
- Name on the order.
- The details of your issue.
If you have not received your package within ten (10) business days after the expected delivery date, The Boy & The Bear will categorize your order as a “ Missing Order ” and you will be eligible to choose for a full refund or a new shipment at no extra cost.
The Boy & The Bear will contact the carrier in order to fully understand the reason for the missing package and confirm the accuracy of the situation.
These are the rules & conditions, where the customer is responsible for the missing package in the following scenarios:
- Typo or wrong address: The Boy & The Bear – Coffee Roastery cannot be held responsible for the missing order and the customer is eligible to choose for a new shipment (shipping fees at customer’s expense).
- Inaccurate / Fake name, telephone number or shipping info: The Boy & The Bear – Coffee Roastery cannot be held responsible for the missing order. Any type of refund will be denied.
I received my order with the wrong items, what should I do?
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this might have caused. Please contact us within the first ten (10) days of delivery with a short message about your case and include: - Your order number
- Attach a photo of the delivered items
We’ll investigate the order and get back to you with the solution to the matter as soon as possible